Monday, May 4, 2009

How can I be called more often to participate in Paid Focus Group or Consumer Opinion Surveys?

I once participated in a focus group or consumer opinion survey for credit cards and was paid $100 for the 90 minutes I was with the group. I know there are online survey websites which pay you, but I would be more interested in going to a live, sit-down discussion, because I would rather speak my answers and get feedback, rather than type.


I actually enjoyed going on the survey (I was mailed an invitation), and it was easy extra money for basically just stating my opinion.


I live in the NJ/NY area, and would like to know if there is any company I can sign up with to get called for a survey on a more regular basis.


It was a seemingly random invitation, and I wanted to know if there is something I can do to be chosen more often.


Thanks in advance!

How can I be called more often to participate in Paid Focus Group or Consumer Opinion Surveys?
I have been making money on internet for 4 years and I was personally scammed by a good many making money methods.Finally,I found the most legitimate, effective and fast way for beginner to make money is doing paid surveys if you have a computer with Internet access and can sit at your computer for 1.5-3 hours per day.





But before joining a paid survey network, you should be sure that the paid survey company satisfies the following minimum requirements:


1. In business for at least 1 year.


2. Well organized, easy to navigate directories.


3. Directories updated at least weekly.


4. Helpful resources available for newcomers.


5. No "waiting period". Eligible immediately..


And more,more....





I understand it is difficult for a new online money maker to judge whether a paid survey site is good or not.So I found a survey club to help beginner make money on internet.You can visit the club to find how to earn money easily and legally.Hope that help you.





All information on the club free!!!
Reply:Paid surveys excellent moneymaker. 3 in 10 days. 1 in L. A. on websites and hosting, w/ 9 others for 83 min discussed my directory %26amp; hosting service I use/ $225/20min phone survey pd $125 3rd about radio $75/2hrs. Getting sources for more will place it on my website http://TheVeryBestInLA.com Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment