Monday, May 4, 2009

What is the general opinion of getting paid for doing on-line surveys positive or negative? I wanted to know.?

I need some easy way to earn more money but don't wanna sign up for something that won't work or that has too many strings attached I have heard of survey scout and might go with them if I get a positive response, otherwise I will look elswhere for additional income, which might mean a second job, which stinks

What is the general opinion of getting paid for doing on-line surveys positive or negative? I wanted to know.?
I signed up for several 'survey' sites that promised to pay for your answers. I can't speak for all of them, but the ones that I signed up with only sent me unwanted emails, unwanted phone calls from telemarketers and only 'paid' me by sending me to other websites. I have not received a cent from any of them, and I've had to get on the "Do Not Call" list. I can ony hope things will turn out better for you.
Reply:Getting paid is always a good thing, but that comes too close to telemarketing to be ethical.


No comments:

Post a Comment