Monday, April 26, 2010

Give me your opinion of what I should do with my career options.?

I am currently making half of what I need to in order to pay bills, mortgage and feed my family. I feel drained and unaccomplished from this current situation but feel that it is a stepping stone. However, I really don't need THIS particular job in order to ultimately get to where I want to go. What would you do in your honest opinion? Please do not soliciate website get rich quick schemes either...

Give me your opinion of what I should do with my career options.?
hang in there. do the best you can. One day you will see it was worth it , just take one day at a time . you should be proud you have a family and home ,I don't know how old you are ,or what you do. Maybe try night school or a different job.Good luck
Reply:You are bitterly unhappy in your job - so change is needed.





**** stinks but it's warm





How long are you not going to take action?





You are a victim of your own decision! Now become a VICTOR...





Take massive action...





Decide now and plan your next move...





You are where you are cause of the decisions you made now just make a good decision!





Good Luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment