Thursday, April 15, 2010

How much get paid as PART TIME real estate ASSISTANT?

this girl I know says and I qoute. " I work for as a real estate ASSISTANT in Florida, and make about $2,000 a week??? And thats PART TIME??? With NO EXPERIENCE?





I think she is Full of it, from what people haev been telling me. Any SERIOUS opinions are helpful. As I am considering looking into it if that's true.

How much get paid as PART TIME real estate ASSISTANT?
Most Realtors I know pay between 10 and 15 dollars per hr depending on experience. I have never heard of one paying a part time employee 100k per year. Id say shes full of it. Now if she works for a top producer, and she is giving him some on the side, well its possible.
Reply:Considering how fast the real estate market is tanking, I'd say she's full of it.





Unless....





She works in an area of Florida and in an office which specializes in high-end homes, and has an incredible knack for closing on a house a week. Real estate salespeople earn mostly commission, and assistants sound more like receptionists, so she is pretty much pulling your (leg).


No comments:

Post a Comment