Monday, April 26, 2010

I would like LSBF student's opinion on the school and the MBA Financial Services programme.?

I am interested in attending the school and doing the programme but before deciding and paying all that money for fees upfront I would appreciate receiving students' comments on the school and programme. Is the programme worth it?

I would like LSBF student's opinion on the school and the MBA Financial Services programme.?
I am informed that the MBA Financial Services pro gramme offered by London School of Business and Finance is prestigious and is ranked 29th in the top 50 European schools in the FT .

braces for teeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia, are you sure there is an MBA programme in Financial Services? You might be confusing it with something else...

    Anyway, I'm currently persuing my MBA in Finance + CFA at LSBF and I'd definitely recomend it. However, the programme is very demanding and challenging so expect to invest a lot of hours of hard work. The classroom size is not too big and not too small and the campus is easy to get to. But what I appreciate the most is the extra help that I get from my tutors, without it things would be a lot more difficult.

    ReplyDelete