Monday, April 26, 2010

What is your opinion of this pay per post site? - not promoting!?

Have you even heard of PayPerPost.com ???





I'm NOT promoting this site... I truly want to know what you think!! I ask because to sign up to get paid they as for your SS#... it says it's secure... %26amp; they use PayPal to pay you...





I guess it wouldn't be too bad since my credit stinks anyway... %26amp; I had my purse (with SS card in it) stolen about 4 years ago...





Anyway... I am still cautious over sites asking for my SS#.





I sure hope there are some out there that have heard of this site %26amp; can give me an honest opinion answer. I blog a lot now %26amp; it would be nice to have something to focus on %26amp; get paid for doing my passion (writing).





So, help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, LH! :)

What is your opinion of this pay per post site? - not promoting!?
I've never heard of it. Here's a little about it on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_Per_Pos... It seems legitimate.





However, I wouldn't give my SSN to such a site regardless of my credit score.
Reply:yeah... I wouldn't fall for it, i'm tooo paranoid

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment