Monday, April 26, 2010

What is everyone's opinion of 24 hour fitness?

How much does it cost? I'm not talking about when you first sign up, I'm talking about how much do they charge 5, 6 months down the line after you pay the start up costs? Is it worth it?





Do they have a varity of machines and classes? Do they have good upkeep on their equipment? Is the staff friendly? Is the place clean?





Oh, I live in the Kent/Auburn area of Washington State.

What is everyone's opinion of 24 hour fitness?
I like it. i have been going for 2 years. I paid 3 years in advance, can go any day and after the three years it is only $100 a year after that.





I have heard that some of them get really busy and it can suck. I would visit the gym at the same time you plan to go. This will give you an idea as to how busy it is.





I just want them to build more.
Reply:I would have signed up but you either got tues, thurs, Satur or wed, fri, sund - stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment