Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I be called more often to participate in Paid Focus Group or Consumer Opinion Surveys?

I once participated in a focus group or consumer opinion survey for credit cards and was paid $100 for the 90 minutes I was with the group. I know there are online survey websites which pay you, but I would be more interested in going to a live, sit-down discussion, because I would rather speak my answers and get feedback, rather than type.


I actually enjoyed going on the survey (I was mailed an invitation), and it was easy extra money for basically just stating my opinion.


I live in the NJ/NY area, and would like to know if there is any company I can sign up with to get called for a survey on a more regular basis.


It was a seemingly random invitation, and I wanted to know if there is something I can do to be chosen more often.


Thanks in advance!

How can I be called more often to participate in Paid Focus Group or Consumer Opinion Surveys?
Ask anyone who works in that field to sign you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment