Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I get information to as many people as possible regarding getting a second opinion?

I heard a noise while driving my car (2004 Subaru) and had it checked out at a Subaru dealership. The dealership said my transmission was shot and would need to be fixed at a cost of $3,600.00. I had a flatbed take it to another Subaru dealership and they fixed my car at no cost to me. It was an axel that needed to be replaced. Subaru of America paid the flatbed fee. I do believe the first dealership was in need of a vacation at my expense.

How do I get information to as many people as possible regarding getting a second opinion?
I would file a complaint with Subaru Corporate, and with your state DMV - it sounds like you have a crooked dealership. That is a serious offense.





Also do the reverse - tell your friends about the great service at the second site - that's where I'd buy my car if I were looking at Subaru's.


No comments:

Post a Comment