Monday, November 16, 2009

What is you opinion on this new brand of ropes?

I ran across this new brand of rope the other day. So all you ropers here, take a look at the website and give me your opinions on this rope (good and bad). Do you think they are worth the cost (about $50 retail versus a regular rope for $35), would you pay this price for a rope like this, or any other good or bad points you see with them





http://www.revolutionropes.com/

What is you opinion on this new brand of ropes?
The revolution rope is great for a someone to learn with because it is so easy to feel the tip and in roping its all about the tip my father is 73 yrs old and heads he also loves the rope because of the weight of the tip it helps him to rope a little further away from the steer. I do not like the rope as the tip for me has to much action and if you swing fast and throw hard the rope tends to close up and i also think that its a little over priced due to the life of the rope we can only get around 15 head the the rope starts to fuzz up and doesn't hold a dally as well as it should THIS IS MY OPINION BUT I WOULD BET THE ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT THINK THERE GREAT
Reply:it is too hard to tell without feeling the rope and throwing some loops.i may have to buy one or get the boys from prca to get me some promo ropes to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment