Friday, November 20, 2009

Need your feedback on an idea for a Paid Answer Site?

I have this idea for a paid answer site and would like your opinion since all of you use this site everyday.





I am thinking of a site where anyone can join and answer questions within categories for free until they get a certain number of points. The points is based on what users (who ask questions) rate the experts. Points are assigned within categories. So once an expert attains a certain number of points, their answers will have to be paid for.





This way the people asking the question know that they are paying someone who others found useful within a category.





What do you think? Do you think you would pay someone even if it is a very small amount?





Thanks in advance.





Augustus

Need your feedback on an idea for a Paid Answer Site?
No, I can't imagine that would be too successful. If I'm gonna pay someone for something I can look up myself, I'm going to want them to be an expert in that particular subject. It's doubtful that some random person who racked up points because they answered a lot of random questions is going to be an expert in any particular subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment