Friday, November 20, 2009

What is the best social networking site in your opinion?

I use Facebook and (to a lesser extent) Myspace. I heard that there were sites that pay you for using them though. Is this true or just some scammy way to get people to sign on?

What is the best social networking site in your opinion?
The "best" in terms of how likely you are to find friends on the website, I think, is Facebook. Myspace is losing members by the day and it's becoming more of a haven for music artists that are trying to post their music online. If you want a broader network, I'd say use Facebook.





Also, no site will pay you to sign on. It's a well-known scam, just like legal cannabis.
Reply:I used to use FaceBook, however now I'm starting to get out in the real world and socialize.





There's nothing like the outdoors away from the computer !





Jordan

student loan

No comments:

Post a Comment