Friday, November 20, 2009

Has anyone ever signed up and paid for online data entry job?

If you are someone soliciting for online data entry or someone who has never ever tried it. I do not want to hear your opinion. I always see people say its a scam but have never tried it or signed up for it. I am trying to find out exactly how it's a scam if it really is one at all.

Has anyone ever signed up and paid for online data entry job?
I found this article by typing in the following: type at home [scams] I suggest everyone use this type search when trying to find out facts... don't take someone else's word for it, go do your research...





http://www.successfuloffice.com/home_typ...





There are legit type at home jobs though, if you will go to my blog (link in second paragraph) scroll down through the commment section, you will find to resources for working jobs from home.... in one of those resources you will find some companies that offer audio script transcribing and other things of that nature...


~best to you


~jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment